About Me

My photo
Northeast, Ohio, United States
I'm a SAHM with 3 kids. I have 2 boys that are 9 1/2yrs. & 5 yrs. My daughter is 8. I've been married for 11 years. I enjoy scrapbooking, photography & gardening to name a few things.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ready for Spring!


I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring here in Ohio. We have had a long, cold & snowy winter. Yesterday was a great day. We were able to get outside and get some much needed exercise and fresh air. The family hiked out to the back of our property and checked out our woods and the creek. The kids enjoyed going on a little hike and had fun exploring the woods. I like to take them out on outings like this. I try to point out things to them such as animal tracks and various bird calls to have them learn and recognize. We managed to get some yard & gardening work done. I noticed that most of my perennials are popping their heads up from the ground. That is promising. Though ....the calendar says spring arrives on March 20th , I know all too well that we will still have a decent chance to still get some snow!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad you are blogging!!! Ya know I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture!!

    Welcome to the blog world!! And, I wanted to tell you thanks for following me. =)

    ReplyDelete