About Me

My photo
Northeast, Ohio, United States
I'm a SAHM with 3 kids. I have 2 boys that are 9 1/2yrs. & 5 yrs. My daughter is 8. I've been married for 11 years. I enjoy scrapbooking, photography & gardening to name a few things.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kaden and his many faces

I was taking pictures the other day of Kaden. He is so full of personality and life! I have to admit that with him around there is never a dull moment. He has a face for everything and for any emotion he is feeling at the time. He did ham it up for me in front of the camera. I think I was able to get his personality captured in these few frames. He always manages to make me smile, even on the days he is particularly trying. I love my baby boy and I am so thankful for him as part of our family. Keep smiling baby and never give up your ability to put a smile on other people's faces as well. You bring light into a person's life when you get them to smile! It's refreshing and a strong characteristic trait!









1 comment:

  1. Kim I love this post!! The shots you did wonderful catching his personality and the words... well you need to scrapbook these also so he can read them someday!

    ReplyDelete